After all the pros and cons of 2020, here I have finally decided to chase my passion of writing. The best way, is better, to begin with New Year.
The New Year is finally on the front door, and many of us have indulged ourselves in retrospection and reevaluation of life’s best and worst decisions. New Year’s resolutions are the perfect opportunity for all of us who have failed, made mistakes, felt lost and missed our targets.
What makes a perfect New Year Resolution? An idea that shapes and reflects us in a better way can be considered a New Year Resolution.
As individuals, we need to refine our thoughts, cultivate good habits and enhance our personality every year.
As it is widely believed that New Year is an opportunity for many of us to get rid of some old habits and bring positive and productive changes in our day to day lives.
People from all walks of life set targets and make resolutions in order to lead happy, content, peaceful and prosperous life.
Well, now it’s our chance to sit down and prepare a list of important lifestyle changes we want to upgrade ourselves into.
Here I have jotted down a list of 50 common New Year’s resolutions that I have collected for my bucket list for the year 2021
- Get in shape
- Start eating healthier food, and less food overall
- Stop procrastinating
- Improve your concentration and mental skills:
- Meet new people
- Become more active:
- Become more confident and take some chances.
- Earn more money
- Become more polite
- Reduce stress:
- Learn to be happier with your life
- Get more quality sleep:
- Give up cigarettes
- Watch less TV:
- Read more.
- Find a significant other:
- Learn to spend time alone
- Become tidier:
- Learn how to dress with style:
- Spend more time with the people that matter
- Start drinking in moderation or quit drinking altogether
- Start saving money
- Learn a new language
- Volunteer and give more to charity
- Pick up useful skills or fun hobbies
- Learn to let go of grudges and avoid moping
- Adopt a cute pet
- Become more organized
- Travel more and see the world
- Learn to cook
- Go see your doctor more often
- Reinvent yourself
- Stop being late all the time
- Learn how to be more self-reliant
- Turn your hobby into a career
- Get over an ex
- Learn to control your emotions
- Start being more responsible
- Learn more about art, music, culture
- Spend less time on social media
- Learn how to defend yourself
- Become more romantic
- Start remembering important dates:
- Become more social.
- Start being more creative
- Start expressing yourself artistically:
- Face your fears and insecurities
- Start writing a book/journal:
- Stick to the good healthy habits you’ve developed
- Make a 365 days gratitude box
Our New Year resolutions will not only help us to eliminate our bad habits and adopt good habits but it will also enhance in building bright future and make us successful at every junction of life.
Well, here I am finally done with an extensive list of advices, tips and tricks to help you see your New Year’s resolution through and make some long-term changes in your life. I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.
Aspire 2 Inspire